Man taken to hospital after chip pan fire

0
Have your say

A man was taken to hospital for a precautionary check for smoke inhalation after a pan fire at his home.

Fire crews from Chorley fire station were calle d to the incident at Bolton Road where they found a chip pan on fire at around 8.40am on Saturday February 9.

Another man was led to safety but did not need treatment.

The ground and first floor of the property were damanged by smoke.

For a free home fire safety check call Lancashire Fire Service on 0800 169 1125.