Garden shed catches fire in Chorley as casualty treated for suspected smoke inhalation
One person was treated for suspected smoke inhalation after a garden shed caught fire in Chorley today (April 21).
Two fire engines from Bamber Bridge and Horwich attended the scene in Progress Street at around 9.20am.
Firefighters used one hose reel, a thermal imaging camera and a gas detector to extinguish the fire - which involved "a garden shed and some fencing".
One casualty was treated using oxygen therapy equipment for suspected smoke inhalation.
Crews were in attendance for approximately thirty minutes.
Support us and become a subscriber today. Enjoy unlimited access to local news, the latest football stories and new puzzles every day. With a digital subscription, you can see fewer ads, enjoy faster load times, and get access to exclusive newsletters and content. Click here to subscribe.