From Tuesday August 26 to Friday September 5, excluding weekend, two children can go free to WWT Martin Mere Wetland Centre before 11am with one paying adult.
To bring youngsters in for free you will need to visit www.wwt.org.uk/martin-mere/august-offer/ to access your voucher.
Summer is a great time to visit and get up close to dramatic and rare birds, mammals and amphibians, in a safe and easy environment.
There’s a whole range of other nature explorer activities to enjoy this summer:
• Pick up a bag of grain and feed the Hawaiian Nene, the rarest goose in the world
• Take a boat safari and spot watervoles, right
• Explore a hidden gem of wetland habitat with the opening of the NEW Wild Walk – meander through the muddy meadow, wander in the wet woods and get lost in a reedy ramble spotting wildlife and giant sculptures
• Listen for the calls of some of the oddest birds in our ‘WOW’ exhibit – is it Weird or Wonderful?
• Go pond dipping and see what lurks beneath the water with sessions at 11am and 2pm
• Delve into the giant bug hunt and see what creatures you can uncover.
Martin Mere is open from 9.30am to 6pm during summer and parking is free. Visit www.wwt.org.uk/martinmere/ for travel details and a full list of what’s on when.